Co-Pro Brokering +44(0)7812 084448
Distribution +44 (0) 7968 378526
With extraordinary access to the trauma unit at The Royal University Hospital in Stoke, England, Critical Condition Series 2 will chart the vital interventions, actions and medical strategies performed by specialist consultants and their teams.
Channel 5's highest rating factual programme, this is powerful, moving and ultimately awe-inspiring - a documentary series set apart from other casualty-style series by its technique. Shot on prime lenses, these are fast-cut, fast paced films told through the thoughts of the staff as they fight to keep people alive - with remarkable results.
Also available: Series One ( 4 x 60')
Series 2 (8 x 60') premiered Thursday 24 Sept 2020 at 9pm
Ratings have been consistently high with highlights including:
• The show averaged a solid 2.0m/9.3% across eight episodes
• Against slot average, Critical Condition also saw strong increases, Individuals up 29%, ABC1s up 11% and 16-54s up 45%
• Whilst on air, Critical Condition was the third highest programme across all channels, with Channel 5 beating both Taskmaster on C4 and a variety of programmes on BBC2
• Across its eight episodes, the show reached a total of 7.0m , with over half watching two or more eps
- Series Title : Critical Condition Series 2
- Format : 8 x 60'
- Production company : Brinkworth Television
- Year of production : 2020
- Commissioning channels : Channel 5
- Availability : 24/09/2020